[packman] Submit Request #399

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Thu Mar 7 14:00:46 CET 2013

Hi Philipp,

On Wednesday, March 06, 2013 06:09:22 PM Philipp Seiler wrote:
> I've created a package for xbmc to start xbmc with systemd at boot
> for example. I think this is useful for packman.
> Details in the sr description
>
> https://pmbs.links2linux.de/request/show/399

I have just decliend that request, as it is not really needed, like
Mariusz mentioned.

There still might be a usecase, so can you rework the request against
xbmc itself, not a separate package?
Please adhere to
 http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Systemd_packaging_guidelines
(using %_unitdir), and take care of the user/group xbmc mentioned in the
unit file.
Also, the service should not be activated by default.

>  Philipp Seiler

Greetings,

Stefan
--