[packman] ffmpeg update to version 2.0

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Thu Jul 25 20:33:31 CEST 2013

Am Donnerstag, 25. Juli 2013, 09:38:57 schrieb Cristian Morales Vega:
> On 24 July 2013 18:54, Manfred Tremmel <manfred at links2linux.de> wrote:
> > Am Mittwoch, 24. Juli 2013, 13:45:49 schrieb Cristian Morales Vega:
> >> There is no libswscale in ffmpeg1?
> >
> > No, libavfilter3, libpostproc52, libswscale2 and libswresample0 are
> > build from both, ffmpeg 1.0 and 2.0, so they would conflict. They
> > should be compatible so I decided to remove them from ffmpeg1
> > package and add Requires entries without version (I hope I haven't
> > forgotten to remove all entries).
>
> The problem is that libquicktime fails to build with ffmpeg 2.0, but
> needs libswscale. When using BuildRequires: libffmpeg1-devel it fails
> to find libswscale. I guess in an ideal world libffmpeg-devel would be
> split in libavcodec-devel, libavformat-devel, etc.
> When I get a moment I will try to make libquicktime build with ffmpeg
> 2.0.

Looks like cross using of the libs doesn't work, that's disapointing.
I try to get libavfilter3, libpostproc52, libswscale2 and libswresample0
build with ffmpeg1 without conflicts. At the moment I'm not sure, how to
do it, but I'll find a solution

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/