[packman] getbinaries: missing packages

Togan Muftuoglu toganm at opensuse.org
Mon Jul 22 13:08:51 CEST 2013

Hi,

In my home directory home:madanyang for the darktable_git package, the build
fails with the following message for the following repos.

openSUSE_12.2 Architecture: i586
getbinaries: missing packages: libGraphicsMagick3 lua

openSUSE_12.2 Architecture: x86_64
getbinaries: missing packages: libgnome-keyring-devel
             libexif-devel typelib-1_0-GnomeKeyring-1_0
             libexif12 typelib-1_0-Soup-2_4
             gsettings-desktop-schemas

OpenSUSE_12.3 Architecture: i586
getbinaries: missing packages: libGraphicsMagick3

openSUSE_12.3 Architecture: x86_64
getbinaries: missing packages: gsettings-desktop-schemas

openSUSE_Factory Architecture: x86_64
getbinaries: missing packages: libcolorhug1

The same package builds fine for openSUSE_Tumbleweed (though there is a
message saying repository setup is broken build is not possible though it
shows success for build) and openSUSE_Factory i586

Is this something from my end or pbms needs some TLC

Thanks

Togan

--

  o    .o.    o     o_    o_    _o     _o   ,_o      o_