[packman] PMBS is up again

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Thu Jul 18 22:26:34 CEST 2013

Hi Mariusz,

On Thursday, July 18, 2013 09:01:01 PM Mariusz Fik wrote:
> And the first report ;)
>
> I just tried to link package[1] from obs instance but pmbs can'f find
> packages which are available at least in Factory OSS tree.
>
> [1]
> https://pmbs.links2linux.org/package/show?package=linphone&project=ho
> me%3AFisiu%3Abranches%3AMultimedia

Just to clarify: you tried to branch a package in build.opensuse.org
into your PMBS home project? Or did you try to branch a PMBS package
into your private obs instance?

The first thing "works for me"(tm) -> home:jsjhb:vdr
The second thing "works for me" too.
Perhaps you have to change the obs interconnect address for pmbs to
https://pmbs-api.links2linux.org/public
or the complete <meta>

<project name="packman">
  <title>Packman</title>
  <description>packman remote</description>
  <remoteurl>https://pmbs-api.links2linux.de/public</remoteurl>
  <person userid="Admin" role="maintainer"/>
</project>

It should be no difference between the .de and the .org address.

Please try again.

Stefan
--
Stefan Botter zu Hause