[packman] how to link to packman build service from obs

Stefan Botter jsj at jsj.dyndns.org
Fri Jul 12 11:14:24 CEST 2013

Hi Rob,

On Friday, July 12, 2013 10:51:18 AM Rob Verduijn wrote:
> I'm trying to build a package on the obs that requires some rpm's
> that are on packman.
> Is it possible to link against them from the obs ?

First of all, right now PMBS is down, as there has been a hardware fault
on the old system. It will be back up in a few days, but most probably
not in correct working shape until a few more days have passed.

I do not think, that the OBS people will allow you to compile packages,
that are on packman, in OBS. Packages are not in OBS for a reason.
Though it might technically be possible.

But nevertheless, as mentioned above, right now there is no PMBS to link
from.

Greetings,

Stefan
--