[packman] 12.2-64 VLC lacks of wma-support

Jürgen Gringmuth posidonia at web.de
Wed Jan 16 19:20:33 CET 2013

Hi there,

since the second last (?) update VLC lacks of support for WMA-Audio.
Videos are playing, but instead of sound I get some noise like a radio
frequency interference, if audio is WMA - other formats work as usual.

I was hoping for yesterdays update but the problem still exists.

Could this also be a problem caused by the update of w32-codec-all from
January 11 or any multimedia-update related to VLC during the last few
days?

Best, Jürgen