[packman] mlt/melt/kdenlive

Cristian Morales Vega reddwarf at opensuse.org
Tue Jan 15 16:11:38 CET 2013

On 15 January 2013 15:02, Christoph Walzer <christoph.walzer at wcr-edv.com> wrote:
> Although i got my own neat little theory - are there any other ideas
> and suggestions? Did i miss something? Most importantly: does
> anybody else (besides Marcelo and myself) experience the problem?

I had like 10 minutes to test this on the weekend and I couldn't
reproduce it. But I don't use kdenlive so much.

Can you explain in more detail how it happens? Do you want to open a
video with MP3 audio or do you want to create a video with MP3 audio?
Any specific profile?

Also, something like:

zypper --no-refresh se -s -i --match-any kdenlive melt mlt libav

Would make it easier to know if you have some weird combination of packages.