[packman] XBMC 12.0 undefined symbol error

Mariusz Fik fisiu82 at jabster.pl
Fri Feb 1 17:46:27 CET 2013

Dnia czwartek, 31 stycznia 2013 22:11:44 Philipp Seiler pisze:
> I've packaged XBMC 12 for the current openSUSE versions.

https://pmbs.links2linux.de/package/show?package=xbmc&project=home%3Aphils3r%3Abranches%3Axbmc

Intead this block:
| %if 0%{?suse_version} > 1210
| BuildRequires: java-1_7_0-openjdk
| %else
| BuildRequires: java-1_6_0-openjdk
| %endif
You can simply put:
| BuildRequires: java
And default jre for certain openSUSE version will be picked.

If You removed block:
| Requires: libcrystalhd3
| Requires: librtmp0
| Requires: libbluray1
Why did You left comment for it?

Also You can cleanup other unused (commented out) BuildRequires ;)

Another thing is, there are some features disabled by default, so we need to
pass extra flags to ./configure. Run ./configure --help to get the list.

And please, provide more detailed changelog entry instead:
| new upstream version 12.0

You can use relesae highlight I used in RC3:

--
Pozdrawiam / Best regards,
Mariusz Fik