[packman] XBMC fix

Mariusz Fik fisiu82 at jabster.pl
Mon Aug 26 20:53:33 CEST 2013

Dnia poniedziaƂek, 26 sierpnia 2013 16:36:47 Guillaume Gardet pisze:
> Hi,
>
> I have made a SR to fix most XBMC builds. Is there an admin which could
review it and then accept it if all is ok, please?
> This is SR#504 :
> https://pmbs.links2linux.de/request/show/504
>
> Regards,
>
> Guillaume

I can see there a new BuildRequires:  libgpg-error-devel. Package failed to
build for >= 12.2 due to:
| [  104s] checking for main in -lgpg-error... no
| [  104s] configure: error: Could not find a required library. Please see the
README for your platform.

But libgpg-error-devel package is available in OSS repository. Could You
trigger rebuild of xbmc to check if it's gonna build on other worker?
--
Pozdrawiam / Best regards,
Mariusz Fik