[packman] New package: motion

Olav Reinert seroton10 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 12:08:36 CEST 2013

Hi there,

I would like to contribute a new package containing "motion", a software motion detector:

http://www.lavrsen.dk/foswiki/bin/view/Motion/WebHome

I've already got a working RPM package of it, built from the latest source from their Git repository. If you would like to include it in packman please let me know how to get that done.

This package is not suitable for inclusion in the main openSUSE repositories because it depends on ffmpeg to generate videos of recorded movement. (Technically, the feature to generate video is optional, but the package is not very interesting or useful without it.)

Regards,
Olav