[packman] Video support in linphone package

Vadim Kotelnikov vadimuzzz at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 07:43:35 CEST 2012

In network:telephony project linphone is building without video support
(--disable-video flag in .spec file). Perhaps, it is patent issue (ffmpeg).
This can be done in Packman project? If you need an mantainer, let me know.
If you think that patches should be send to network:telephony project, let
me know too.