[packman] [PMBS] SR 311 Essentials/x264

Pascal Bleser pascal.bleser at opensuse.org
Thu Nov 1 21:01:44 CET 2012

On 2012-11-01 11:42:53 (+0000), PMBS <pmbs at links2linux.org> wrote:
> New submit request 311 on x264 by marguerite
> https://pmbs.links2linux.org/request/show/311

> [please accept after gpac] build with gpac, ffmpeg and ffms2 for 11.4/12.1/12.2/Tumbleweed/Factory. it requires packages' aggravations or <path repository="openSUSE_XX" project="Multimedia"/> for those targets in Essentials' meta.

Marguerite, could you please submit the change again?

Now that x264 and libx264 are separate, we don't run into cycles
with ffmpeg.

So that makes x264 buildrequire gpac ?
Then we need to move gpac from Multimedia to Essentials.
(Essentials may not depend on anything, so we don't aggregate
into it, but we can just move a package from Multimedia to
Essentials).

cheers
--
  -o) Pascal Bleser