[packman] submitrequests to Essentials (xine-lib and ffmpeg_oldabi)

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Sat May 19 15:20:54 CEST 2012

Am Samstag, 19. Mai 2012, 13:28:43 schrieb Stefan Seyfried:

> ffmpeg_oldabi is pretty trivial:
>
>    213  State:new        By:seife        When:2012-05-19T09:49:09
>         submit:          home:seife:branches:Essentials/ffmpeg_oldabi
> ->   Essentials Descr: don't apply %suse_update_libdir on >12.1 - it
> breaks build

It's accepted and builds. I realy ask myselve, why %suse_update_libdir
is in ffmpeg_oldabi and not in ffmpeg...

> xine-lib is a bit more complicated and I'm not 100% happy with the
> specfile hack. However, it fixes the build on all platforms.
>
>    210  State:new        By:seife        When:2012-05-16T10:34:37
>         submit:          home:seife:branches:Essentials/xine-lib  ->
>      Essentials Descr: fix build on > 12.1 by including a zlib patch
> and some specfile hacks for newer automake

I've denied this patch because xine-lib is maintaned on openSUSE OBS and
only linked to Packman OBS for building uncrippled version. I've added
your changes to multimedia:xine, so it's in both build server.

Thanks for the good work.

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/