[packman] Removed clementine and clementine-unstable

Pascal Bleser pascal.bleser at opensuse.org
Sat May 5 18:28:19 CEST 2012

I deleted clementine and clementine-unstable in Multimedia.
The former is maintained and available on build.opensuse.org
(and failed to build in packman anyway), and the latter, well, I
didn't have time to maintain it anymore (not sure it's actually
still needed, it was outdated).

If there's any reason to have them on Packman, please speak up,
we can still re-add them, but I don't see any (doesn't need
ffmpeg or mad or ..., uses gstreamer for codecs).

cheers
--
  -o) Pascal Bleser
  /\\ http://opensuse.org -- we haz green