[packman] Package update workflow?

Stefan Seyfried stefan.seyfried at googlemail.com
Fri May 4 16:39:18 CEST 2012

Hi all,

a small question wrt. the workflow in pmbs -- in order to not step on
anyone's toes :-)

In order to update clipgrab to the latest version, I have linked it into
home:seife and updated it there. It builds fine.

The question is: what to do now? Submitrequest and self-accept?
Submitrequest and wait for somebody else to accept?

Should I commit directly to Extra next time? (I wouldn't like that
because I usually want to test if it really builds and works... :-)

Best regards,

	seife
--
Stefan Seyfried

"Dispatch war rocket Ajax to bring back his body!"