[packman] mplayer2-2.0+r20120414-1.1.x86_64 for openSUSE 11.4

Pascal Bleser pascal.bleser at opensuse.org
Wed May 2 07:57:04 CEST 2012

On 2012-05-02 06:45:11 (+0200), Martin Herkt <lachs0r at hong-mailing.de> wrote:
> I can’t reproduce that with any of my BDs; could you upload a small sample cut
> of that TS you have there? I’m using libav instead of ffmpeg, so this might be
> an ffmpeg regression (possibly demuxer-related).

The MPlayer package uses an in-tree build of ffmpeg (and hence
doesn't use the ffmpeg library from the libffmpeg package),
updating to the latest revision on a regular basis so, yes,
that's not excluded (there isn't such a thing as a "stable
release" in ffmpeg, unfortunately).

But then, arguably, we would have received more bug reports
about it, as it would have affected everyone (unless that file
is spechul and unique in some way ;)).

cheers
--
  -o) Pascal Bleser