[packman] [PM] mlt 0.7.6-2.2 (openSUSE 11.4/x86_64)

Freek de Kruijf f.de.kruijf at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 12:12:31 CEST 2012

Dear Packman Team,

I am using Kdenlive, which uses melt -> mlt, which always gives an error
messages at the end when rendering an edited video. The video is usable.

Even the command 'melt --version' produces the same error message.

On February 16, 2012 a new version of mlt has been released, 0.7.8, which at
least does not show the error message when asking for the version.

It still produces the same type of error message when running the render
script from kdenlive. But it looks to be an improvement.

Still I think it is worthwhile to replace 0.7.6 with 0.7.8 in your repository.

Thanks a lot for your efforts, if I can be of any help please let me know, but
my skills are limited, I mainly do translations, but with a cookbook to do
some work that comes back repeatedly, I am willing to assist with repeating
jobs.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf