[packman] MPlayer-1.0rc4_r34818

Aurelio Grego 80classics at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 17:39:32 CET 2012

Hi,
I have a problem with gmplayer and openSUSE 12.1.
Here's the output:
*aurelio at linux:~> gmplayer *
*MPlayer dev-SVN-r34818-4.6-openSUSE Linux 12.1 (i586)-Packman (C)
2000-2012 MPlayer Team*
*Can't open joystick device /dev/input/js0: No such file or directory*
*Can't init input joystick*
*mplayer: could not connect to socket*
*mplayer: No such file or directory*
*Failed to open LIRC support. You will not be able to use your remote
control.*
*Icon 'mplayer' (size 16) not found or unsupported format.*
*
*
*
*
*MPlayer interrupted by signal 11 in module: unknown*
*- MPlayer crashed by bad usage of CPU/FPU/RAM.*
*  Recompile MPlayer with --enable-debug and make a 'gdb' backtrace and*
*  disassembly. Details in
DOCS/HTML/en/bugreports_what.html#bugreports_crash.*
*- MPlayer crashed. This shouldn't happen.*
*  It can be a bug in the MPlayer code _or_ in your drivers _or_ in your*
*  gcc version. If you think it's MPlayer's fault, please read*
*  DOCS/HTML/en/bugreports.html and follow the instructions there. We can't
and*
*  won't help unless you provide this information when reporting a possible
bug.*

mplayer and smplayer work fine!
Thanks for your support.

Aurelio