[packman] VLC 2.0

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Sun Mar 11 22:56:47 CET 2012

Hello Ismail,

> I got VLC 2.0 packaged by copying DimStar's (Dominique Leuenberger)
> original spec file. There is just one problem our live.spec is a mess
> (-devel package ships *.cpp and *.o files, include files are under
> %libdir).

live-devel is no nice package, but it's only used for compiling vlc and
mplayer. There's no need to install it if you don't want to compile this
packages, so it's no enduser package. I've adopted it from henne and
made only version updates, but no rework.
If you are willing to spend time to make this package better, go on!

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/