[packman] Audacious

Stefan Seyfried stefan.seyfried at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 19 14:10:06 CEST 2012

Am 18.08.2012 20:00, schrieb Hartmut:
> Could anyone please make audacious-plugins for Opensuse 12.2?

I updated audacious and audacious-plugins to the current version (which
builds again for 12.2) and submitted requests to include these in the
Multimedia repository.

However, someone who actually knows something about this package should
have a look and confirm that I did nothing stupid.

I had to disable CD audio for 12.2 because the libcdio has changed API
it seems.
The program starts and plays ogg files, tough :-)

https://pmbs.links2linux.org/request/show/260
https://pmbs.links2linux.org/request/show/261
--
Stefan Seyfried
"If your lighter runs out of fluid or flint and stops making