[packman] Bugtracker for Packman: update

Sagi Ben-Akiva sagiben at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 16:18:07 CEST 2012

Hi,

I get an error about the certificate :

"This Connection is Untrusted

          You have asked Firefox to connect
securely to bugs.links2linux.org, but we can't confirm that your connection
is secure.
          Normally, when you try to connect securely,
sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are
going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.
      "

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 03:04, Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser at opensuse.org>wrote:

> On 2012-04-25 01:07:12 (+0200), Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser at opensuse.org>
> wrote:
> > An update on the topic.
>
> > I decided to go for JIRA (thanks to everyone for their
> > feedback).
>
> > It is now running on the infrastructure that is kindly provided
> > by Marc Schiffbauer (whom we'll never thank enough :)).
>
> > http://bugs.links2linux.org/
>
> > But don't use it for real bugs just yet, as:
> > * I made the request for a JIRA open source license at
> >   Atlassian, it's pending, I'll receive the approval (or not, but
> >   that would be surprising) within 10 days
> > * we should run it exclusively behind HTTPS instead of HTTP to
> >   prevent user names and passwords to be sent in clear text
>
> > I'll broadly announce it once those steps have been performed.
>
> It's on HTTPS now:
> https://bugs.links2linux.org/
>
> (the cert is a CACert)
>
> Waiting for Atlassian's response on the open source license
> request and then we're good to go live :)
>
> cheers
> --
>  -o) Pascal Bleser
>  /\\ http://opensuse.org -- we haz green
>  _\_v http://fosdem.org   -- we haz conf

Sagi Ben-Akiva.

"... Keep on rockin in the free world ... " Neil Young