[packman] Bugtracker for Packman: update

Pascal Bleser pascal.bleser at opensuse.org
Wed Apr 25 01:07:12 CEST 2012

An update on the topic.

I decided to go for JIRA (thanks to everyone for their
feedback).

It is now running on the infrastructure that is kindly provided
by Marc Schiffbauer (whom we'll never thank enough :)).

http://bugs.links2linux.org/

But don't use it for real bugs just yet, as:
* I made the request for a JIRA open source license at
  Atlassian, it's pending, I'll receive the approval (or not, but
  that would be surprising) within 10 days
* we should run it exclusively behind HTTPS instead of HTTP to
  prevent user names and passwords to be sent in clear text

I'll broadly announce it once those steps have been performed.

cheers
--
  -o) Pascal Bleser
  /\\ http://opensuse.org -- we haz green