[packman] XBMC 11.0

Mariusz Fik fisiu82 at jabster.pl
Mon Apr 9 22:31:59 CEST 2012

Dnia poniedziałek, 9 kwietnia 2012 13:20:05 Sagi Ben-Akiva pisze:

> > Last but not least, use `osc vc` to update .changes file! > I updated the
changes file. Thanks for the comments, I also filled another request.

You could be more verbose in changelog ;)
It's really big update, some most visible changes from ChangeLog shoul be in
.changes file.

btw, to update package, use workflow: branch → fix/update → commit.use `osc
branch` or `osc bco` to get branched package to be checked out. If You need
any help with it, just start new thread here or opensuse-
packaging at opensuse.org or ask on irc.
Good start point is lecture of:
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:How_to_contribute_to_Factory#How_to_submit_a_fix_to_a_package
--