[packman] [PM] XBMC 11.0-1.1 (openSUSE Tumbleweed/i586)

Hadren hadren42 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 6 22:24:40 CEST 2012

I do not know if this is the proper method of reporting an issue but,
here goes nothing. XBMC 11.0-1.1 is looking for libbluray0 and I see
that that was an issue with mplayer/XBMC 10 at first as libbluray0
changed to libbluray1 and I was wondering if XBMC 11 was going to be
updated to the same libbluray1. Or should I get the source RPM and
change the spec file and build my own i586 RPM? I noticed 2 downloads of
the SRPM and 0 of the RPM. So I am guessing I am not the only one with
the issue.
Thanks