[packman] No rendering with kdenlive 0.8.2.1-1.28 and mlt 0.7.8.1.1

re at comunica2.net re at comunica2.net
Sat Apr 7 14:35:45 CEST 2012

These are at the moment the most recent versions and rendering whatever
format, fails. No downgrade is possible so I'm stuck now (I don't want
to compile).

I have reasonably well working combination of kdenlive 0.8.2.1-1.27  and
mlt 0.7.6-2.2 on another computerat least allowing me to render. But on
the first computer I cannot downgrade to these versions because they
have been removed from the repository.

Since the kdenlive mlt combination apparently is highly unstable, why
not keep some older versions of both in the repository, those known to
be working, like the versions mentioned before?