[packman] Can you update ffgtk?

Pascal Bleser pascal.bleser at opensuse.org
Sun May 22 22:18:25 CEST 2011

On 2011-05-09 19:46:55 (+0200), Malte Gell <malte.gell at gmx.de> wrote:
> Packman provides ffgtk version 0.7.8 for openSUSE 11.4
> But the current version 0.7.93 fixes a lot things. Can you provide the current
> version please? But, 0.7.93 may need a more recent glib2 library. Where could
> I get this from?

Done, upgraded to 0.7.94.

> And the latest version of spandsp would be very nice too :-)

Already available in several repositories on build.o.o:

central: network:telephony:Factory/libspandsp
0.0.5.99_0.0.6pre17
central: hamradio/spandsp 0.0.5pre4
central: network:telephony/spandsp
central: network:telephony:asterisk/spandsp 0.0.5pre4
central: network:telephony:freeswitch/spandsp
central: openSUSE:11.2/spandsp 0.0.5pre4
central: openSUSE:11.3/spandsp 0.0.5pre4
central: openSUSE:11.4/spandsp 0.0.5pre4
central: openSUSE:Factory/spandsp 0.0.5pre4

If you would like a newer version, please poke one of the
maintainers there, I'd say specifically network:telephony:

bugowner of network:telephony :
peternixon, mjerris, kamailio

maintainer of network:telephony :
rmax, darix, lmuelle, peternixon, rbos, coolo, sbrabec, oertel,
mlschroe, seife, psmt, mjerris, pvanveen, computersalat, kkeil,
mseben, saschpe, kamailio

I've CC'ed the bugowners in this mail.

cheers
--