[packman] Games in Packman

Pavol Rusnak prusnak at opensuse.org
Thu Mar 17 18:29:40 CET 2011

Hi all!

I am one of the maintainers of "games" repository in the openSUSE Build
Service. I heard that there is an effort to push as many games from
Packman to this repo as possible. I want to ask what would be the most
convenient way for you to do it and how can I help with this effort.
Also I took a look at the list and there are many packages which say:
"This package has no releases." - does that mean that the game has no
built binaries, but the package (spec+sources) is available, or that is
should be removed completely (read: not imported to OBS at all)?

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK                                       SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
openSUSE Boosters Team                            Lihovarska 1060/12
PGP 0xA6917144                                         19000 Praha 9
prusnak[at]opensuse.org                               Czech Republic