[packman] Streamtuner2 from packman

Neil Darlow neil at darlow.co.uk
Mon Mar 7 10:18:28 CET 2011

Hi,

On Monday 07 Mar 2011 09:03:36 Hartmut wrote:
> Sorry Pascal, I find this package within the website of packman, but not
> in one of the four new repositories of Opensuse 11.3 at
> jacobs-university - neither bei yast nor by hand ...

I too have noticed some problems with the new repository layout.

With individual repositories (Essentials, Extra and Multimedia) I stopped
receiving updates last Friday (04/03) but since I have switched to the
monolithic repository the updates have started flowing again.

I first noticed this after my request for kmediafactory which appeared on the
website but not in the separate repositories. Once I went monotlithic it
appeared in the repository.

This happened for a number of mirrors so I don't think it is a local issue.

Regards,
Neil Darlow