[packman] once more xbmc

erich.klose at networld.at erich.klose at networld.at
Fri Mar 4 18:50:29 CET 2011

The dependencies problem with libva-glx is fixed.But when I tried to start xbmc
it wasn't working.
Konsole output:
>>:~> xbmc
/usr/lib64/xbmc/xbmc.bin: error while loading shared libraries:
libmpeg2convert.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I installed libmpeg2convert by searching directly for the file

>>:~> xbmc
/usr/lib64/xbmc/xbmc.bin: error while loading shared libraries: libmpeg2.so.0:

Now the libmpeg2-0 was installed and I also installed libmpeg2-0-32bit.
It's still not working.
The funny thing is that /usr/lib/libmpeg2.so.0.1.0 ;/usr/lib/libmpeg2.so.0 are
one my system.

So if you find some time my you can take a look on it.
Thanks for your work and greetings Erich