[packman] Latest XBMC build broken?

Ivo Anjo knuckles at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 11:37:14 CEST 2011

Hello,

Since I recently upgraded to XBMC 10.1-1.pm.4.12 (11.3, 32bit), it seems
that playing files from remote shares (such as smb or sftp) stopped working.
Additionally, I get lots of crashes when navigating local folders on my
machine.

XBMC was working on the latest packman versions until very recently, so I'm
thinking that some recent patch added to the build caused this issue.

Is anybody else seeing this, or is it something on my setup? I tried
removing ".xbmc" and starting with a fresh one, and still have problems.

Thanks,
Ivo Anjo