[packman] Essentials libquicktime needs"osc linkpac --force" (was) is broken

Dave Plater davejplater at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 18:16:45 CEST 2011

On 06/25/2011 11:20 AM, Cristian Morales Vega wrote:
> What error did you see in the original link? In any case I did the
> linkpac --force... still doesn't work.
The multimedia:libs package is fine now, must be another problem. I had a celt update with services added waiting to see if it broke
anything, which it didn't. I linked the multimedia:libs package into my Packman home project when it had no services and then checked in
the update with services to multimedia:libs and the linked package displayed the same error as libquicktime.
In your opinion is this caused by an incompatibility between build service services?
Should I remove libquicktime's source services or can this be fixed in another way?

Dave