[packman] Can somebody explain Can somebody explain mjpegtools19 please.

Manfred Tremmel manfred at links2linux.de
Sat Jun 18 16:49:50 CEST 2011

Am Samstag, 18. Juni 2011 schrieb Malcolm:
> On Sat, 18 Jun 2011 15:23:27 +0200
>
> Dave Plater <davejplater at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Can somebody explain mjpegtools19 package please.
> > Thanks
> > Dave
>
> Hi
> Looks like it's the 1.9.0 release, the other is 2.0.0
>
> http://pmbs.links2linux.org/package/files?package=mjpegtools19&projec
> t=Essentials
>
> http://pmbs.links2linux.org/package/files?package=mjpegtools&project=
> Essentials

That's correct, mjpegtools 1.9.0 and 2.0.0 is not compatible and some
packages do not compile with 2.0.0. So I've put the old one as
mjpegtools19 on the build server. I hope we can remove it in a short
time, when all programms are updated to support mjpegtools 2.0.0.

--
Machs gut    | http://www.iivs.de/schwinde/buerger/tremmel/

Manfred      | http://packman.links2linux.de/