[packman] Packman is becoming like a leaky boat full of patches.

Ismail Doenmez idoenmez at suse.de
Sat Jun 18 12:57:11 CEST 2011

Hi;

On 06/18/2011 12:33 PM, Dave Plater wrote:
> Hi, I'm trying to find abi problems in mjpegtools and a source install
> of it brings this into the fold, libswscale_oldabi0
> What's it for?

Seems to be due to new FFmpeg mess, libav bumped ABI in the upcoming
release and FFmpeg people merged it but with one difference, they also
wanted to do a release with the old ABI, which explains the oldabi tag
there.

This is just another reason to switch to libav and be done, *sigh*

--
Ismail Dönmez - openSUSE Booster
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH