[packman] package frei0r-plugins out of date

Pascal Bleser pascal.bleser at opensuse.org
Sun Jun 5 11:02:49 CEST 2011

On 2011-05-30 08:50:01 (+0200), Nico Kruber <Nico.Laus.2001 at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi PackMan-Team,

Hi Nico

> could you please update the frei0r-plugins package from
> http://packman.links2linux.de/package/frei0r-plugins
> -> new version is 1.3 and is available here:
> ftp://ftp.dyne.org/frei0r/releases/

Thanks for prodding, it's hard to keep track of all packages
upstream, especially when they're not announced on freshmeat.
So don't hesitate to poke us when you notice something is out of
date.

> This should fit kdenlive better than 1.1.22 which also seems to be a snapshot
> from git...

Done, let's hope it won't break anything :)

The new package will show up in <= 4 hours in our repository.

cheers
--
  -o) Pascal Bleser
  /\\ http://opensuse.org -- we haz green