[packman] SLE 11 repository not updated properly

Stephan van den Akker memelink.akker at planet.nl
Sun Jul 3 09:28:59 CEST 2011

Yast lists several newer versions for packages from Packman, but when I
try to update them i get an error message (example):

Download failed:
     File
'./Essentials/i586/gstreamer-0_10-plugins-good-0.10.22-9991.pm.9994.12.i586.rpm'
not found on medium
'http://ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de/packman/suse/sle_11_sp1/'

Checking the repository listed as "medium" by Yast shows newer package
versions than Yast is looking for. This is true for every mirror I tried
so far. Forcing a refresh in Yast doesn't help.

I noticed that most of the files in the directory "repodata" have not
been update since 23 May 2011. Could this be the cause of the problem?

Thanks in advance

Greetings,

Stephan van den Akker