[packman] how to use LINUX

David Herman mesamoo115 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 9 01:28:30 CET 2011

On Friday 07 January 2011, blaki kaka wrote:
> i would like to know how to use the Novelle SUSE linux that came
> pre-installed in HP 620 notebook especially when using an external hard
> disk or trying to install a software.If it is possible to disable the
> use of command prompt please give me that option.thank you

The packman list may not be the best place for this question, but here are a
few links that might be of use to you
\
http://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Documentation

http://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Support_database
	look on the frame at the right side for categories

http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Forums_list

http://en.opensuse.org/index.php?title=Special:AllPages&namespace=100
	a giant list of howtos

The openSUSE community is quite friendly and willing to help,

the following link will help you be succesful in getting help from any of
the forums or mailing lists you choose to participate in

hope this helps
see ya
dh