[packman] audacity 4 11.4

Garry Fielding GarryFielding at baker-richmond.co.uk
Mon Feb 28 14:01:17 CET 2011

It would be great if you can add a rpm for audacity to the new repo
listings.

Separately the new website does not appear to allow the facility to
arrange the packages in 'date added' order.

Thanks Garry

Garry Fielding
Baker Richmond Financial Services
178 London Road
Leicester LE2 1ND
Tel: 0116 254 8161
Fax: 0116 247 0492
Authorised & Regulated by the Financial Services Authority
This confidential e-mail is for the addressee only. If received in
error, do not retain/copy/disclose it without our consent and please
return it to us. We virus scan all e-mails but are not responsible for
any damage caused by a virus or alteration by a third party after it is
sent.