[packman] Migration OBS 2.1

Detlef Reichelt detlef at die-mafia.de
Sun Feb 20 15:38:12 CET 2011

Moin,

Am Sun, 20 Feb 2011 14:35:16 +0100
schrieb Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser at opensuse.org>:

thanks Pascal!

> MIGRATION
> ~~~~~~~~~
> Migrating the packages is obviously the most tedious part of the
> job

We should migrate by hand, i could checkout all files to an anonymous
ftp-server, so everyone could get his last uploaded files there.

> and, as far as I know, Detlef already did everything for the
> "Essentials" repository (yay!).

Not all, but most of the needed libraries are in Essentials, so i could
build MPlayer/VLC/gstreamer/xine etc.

> Detlef, can you give us an update on what is already done and
> what still needs to be done ?

I have to create the other repos (multimedia/other/games).

@all packager:

I do not migrate the user, please send me a mail if you want an
account! ;)

Detlef