[packman] opensuse 11.3 opal package (for ekiga) supporting H.263, H.264 and MPEG4

Cristian Morales Vega cmorve69 at yahoo.es
Thu Feb 3 23:50:23 CET 2011

2011/2/3 James Bottomley <James.Bottomley at suse.de>:
>>  The package is built with the codecs support in the
>> home:RedDwarf:multimedia repo (still I would like to see it in
>> Packman), to easily test.
>> The spec file (https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file?project=GNOME:Factory&package=opal&file=opal.spec)
>> explains everything using the format from
>> http://old-en.opensuse.org/Packaging/Patches, upstream bug reports
>> included.
>
> OK, I can pretty much use that one then.

That package doesn't splits "opal-nonfree-codecs" in its own package.
So it would be great if you could send that, and any other
improvement, from your package to the GNOME:Factory one. After that
Packman should still link the package since home:RedDwarf:multimedia
is little more than a hack and what users really use is Packman.