[packman] Claws Mail 3.8.0 unleashed!!

Mariusz Fik fisiu82 at jabster.pl
Fri Dec 30 22:35:49 CET 2011

Dnia piÄ…tek, 30 grudnia 2011 19:01:05 Detlef Reichelt pisze:
> Am Fri, 30 Dec 2011 18:47:46 +0100
>
> schrieb Mariusz Fik <fisiu82 at jabster.pl>:
> > No. If it doesn't require any restricted 'stuff' it should be in main
> > OSS. Even it was hosted by packman for years...
>
> Why should we don't have a big repo (packman/extra) for most wanted
> packages? Whats your problem with that?
>
> Detlef

Because it's much easier for 'end user' to find it in main repo instead adding
a new one every time when she/he needs install extra software.
The stories like, 'add this repo to install X, add this one to get Y, etc' -
don't sound good, especially for new users...

Why do You want to push 'most wanted' packages to repo other then official
one? What's wrong with that from Your pov?
--
Pozdrawiam / Best regards,
Mariusz Fik