[packman] "public key not available" error message when trying to build a package

Sagi Ben-Akiva sagiben at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 06:34:53 CET 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to build some packages on my own pc, but when running the
commands :
# osc build
I get the following error messages, for many files, e.g. :

/var/tmp/osbuild-packagecache/Essentials/openSUSE_11.4/x86_64/libx264-devel-0.119svn20111122-1.1.x86_64.rpm
: public key not available

rpmkey-packman package is installed, and I also ran :
# gpg --refresh-keys
in order to get the latest packman public key

So, how do I solve this issue ? how do I import the public key ?

Thanks,
  Sagi.

--
Sagi Ben-Akiva.