[packman] [PM] kdenlive 0.8-1.pm.1.4 (openSUSE 11.4/x86_64)

oldcpu oldcpu at opensuse-forums.org
Tue Aug 9 00:49:48 CEST 2011

Does the render still work despite the error ?

Does this only happen when trying to create a certain codec/resolution
with those specific AVI files as input ?

Can you place for download a very very small sample of the input file
that causes the problem, together with posting a screen print of the
project settings and also a screen print of the render settings ?

Lee