[packman] OpenSUSE 11.3 llvm package: llvm-config return wrong library path

İsmail Dönmez idoenmez at suse.de
Wed Apr 27 09:45:51 CEST 2011

On Friday, April 01, 2011 09:41:53 AM you wrote:
> On Thursday, March 31, 2011 08:31:30 PM Guido Klingbeil wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I am using your llvm 2.9.99 package on OpenSUSE 11.3 x86-64. llvm-config
> > --ldflags returns the wrong library paths:
> >
> > -L/usr/lib  -ldl -lpthread
> >
> > instead of
> >
> > -L/usr/lib64
> >
> > So linking ahainst llvm requires manual steps to locate the libraries.
>
> Btw, llvm package is in Factory now. I'll try to reproduce & fix the
> problem there.

This works fine with the package from the devel:tools:compiler repository on
OBS:

[/work/stuff/devel:tools:compiler/llvm]> llvm-config --ldflags
-L/usr/lib64/llvm  -lpthread -ldl -lm

P.S: llvm will be in Factory as soon as ocaml dependencies are in.

Regards.

--
İsmail Dönmez - openSUSE Booster
Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany