[packman] [PM] eviacam 1.3.1-1.pm.1.1 (openSUSE 11.3/i586)

Pascal Bleser pascal.bleser at opensuse.org
Tue Nov 23 23:40:08 CET 2010

On 2010-11-23 11:29:11 (+0100), Cesar Mauri <cesar at crea-si.com> wrote:
>  Hi Pascal,

Hi Cesar!

[...]
> The past week we published a new release (1.4) which add a number of
> new features, especially for Linux systems. It would be great if you
> could update the package built. Let me know whether I can integrate

Done, thanks for poking.

> any modification to the official tree to ease the rpm package
> generation.

I don't have any patches as of now. When I do, I'll send you a copy just
in case.

One thing that would really help is putting release announcements on
freshmeat.net, as that is what most packagers (including me) follow to
get notified. As I, and quite a few other people, maintain several
hundreds of packages, I'm sure you can see how it makes life easier for
us :)

> By the way, I've notice a slight inaccuracy in the description of
> the software. Instead of "eViacam tracks the users eye movement",
> should say "eViacam tracks the users head movement".

Oh my, thanks for pointing that out. Fixed :)

cheers
--
  -o) Pascal Bleser <loki at fosdem.org>   http://fosdem.org/2011
  /\\ FOSDEM 2011 ::: 5 + 6 February 2011 in Brussels, Belgium