[packman] dvdauthor

Pascal Bleser pascal.bleser at opensuse.org
Sun Nov 14 16:08:11 CET 2010

On 2010-11-14 14:17:45 (+0100), Cristian Morales Vega <cmorve69 at yahoo.es> wrote:
> 2010/11/14 Michael Schueller <schueller-berlin at gmx.de>:
> > Am Sonntag, 14. November 2010 schrieb massimo:
> >> Hello, i don't find the package dvdauthor for opensuse 11.3 and i
> >> can not install 2mandvd.
> >
> > It's there
> > http://packman.links2linux.org/package/dvdauthor , even for 11.3
>
> No, it isn't. There there is dvdauthor0_6, no dvdauthor (and the
> former doesn't "provide" the latter).
>
> Probably related to
> http://lists.links2linux.de/pipermail/packman/2010-November/009005.html,
> but we don't speak german.

Yes, sorry, my bad. dvdauthor0_6 (which is packaged because k9copy needs
dvdauthor 0.6.x) nuked the regular dvdauthor (0.7.x) package because of
an idiosyncrasy in our OBS instance (it's there on purpose though ;)).

I'm fixing this as we speak, and dvdauthor (0.7.x) packages should pop
up on the mirrors again in a couple of hours at most.

Thanks for pointing that out and mea culpa, mea maxima culpa (= "my bad"
;)).

cheers
--
  -o) Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser at opensuse.org>