[packman] LATM AAC support in [PM] ffmpeg 0.6.25512svn-2.pm.5.5 (openSUSE 11.3/i586)

Bjørn Ove Isaksen bjorn.o.isaksen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 07:32:31 CET 2010

Yes I know, ffmpeg is quite a crucial component in a lot of things. Thank
you for wanting to do this as soon as you can and in the weekend too. This
has been a feature waited for too long by a lot of people in the DVB camp.
MythTV packages has been carrying a patch for this the last few years.

Sincerely yours
Bjørn Ove