[packman] [PM] xcave 2.3.2-0.pm.2.1 (openSUSE 11.2/i586)

Toni toni at links2linux.de
Sun Mar 14 16:14:57 CET 2010

Am Sonntag, 14. März 2010 schrieb MadMax:
> Hi Toni,
>
> I have a problem with xcave in KDE and Opensuse 11.2. It crashes when I
> try to edit a wine. I tried to report a bug with bugzilla.novell and
> they said to report it to you.
>
> Xcave starts normal. But when I click on Add wine or Edit wine, the
> program ends.
> I tried this also without a xcave.xml. Same error.
> I can click on Wine racks. But when I click on a wine, same error -
> program ends.
> I don't know where to look for an error. So I send you some info in the
> bottom of this email. I hope this helps.
>
> Can you help?
no, I get the same behaviour, but it is non-deterministic.... some times it
works, some times it crashes.
Seems a bug in the program. I tried to package the update to version 2.4.0,
but  gives even more crashes ...

So you could file a bug directly to the author as I did a long time ago (no
answer so far).

I can point you to a alternate program (I use this one, it works)
http://packman.links2linux.de/package/tkwice

> Greetings,
>
> Max van der Ploeg
> Netherlands