[packman] [PM] kde4-kdenlive 0.7.7.1-0.pm.1.3 (openSUSE 11.2/x86_64)

oldcpu oldcpu at opensuse-forums.org
Thu Jun 10 22:39:59 CEST 2010

Hi Toni,

I'm experiencing problems with still pix that when imported into
kdenlive,  the still images, regardless of format (jpg, png, tiff) ,
will appear distorted - like they are "squished" at a 45 degree angle.

This kdenlive thread references the problem
http://www.kdenlive.org/forum/cant-placeedit-tracks-grahic-files-distorted-ibmlt3-052-0pm316

I have qt 4.5, and mlt-0.5.2 (packman packaged) and kdenlive-0.7.7.1
(packman packaged).

One approach was a user suggestion to roll back mlt to 0.5.1.

Unfortunately, unlike openSUSE-11.1 and earlier, when I kept old packman
packaged versions, there have been so many updates in 11.2 with the
build service, and hence I don't have the older mlt versions available.

Lee
aka oldcpu