[packman] libxine1-32bit (x86-64) broken for 11.3

Stefan Tittel bugreports at tittel.net
Sat Jul 24 00:05:30 CEST 2010

Dear List,

I am using openSUSE 11.3 on x86-64. When I am trying to install
"libxine1-32bit" from Packman this fails because of an unresolvable dependency
against libmodplug.so.1.

And indeed there doesn't seem to be a x86-64 package for the 32bit version of
libmodplug.so.1 in either the official repos or the Packman repo, so I assume
it's a problem with the package.

Thanks in advance for looking into it!

Regards,
Stefan

PS.: I already sent this e-mail at 17:26:55 (UTC+0200) and after about 30 to
40 minutes of greylisting, my mail server reported that is has been
successfully delivered. However, the mail did not find its way to the list and
also I did not receive a mail delivery error mail at a later point in time. I
am now trying to send it again without the OpenPGP signature that was attached
to the original mail.