[packman] KMyMoney4

upscope upscope at nwi.net
Fri Jul 9 17:54:34 CEST 2010

On Thursday, July 08, 2010 11:47:34 pm Toni wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 8. Juli 2010 schrieb upscope:
> > Is there a factory version of KMyMoney4 for openSUSE 11.3. Do not
> > find it is factory. Tried the 11.2 version from factory, but it
> > says nothing provides kdepimlib4 (4.3.0) I'm running 4.4.4 which
> > will ship with 11.3, has
> >
> >    kdepimlibs4-4.4.4-1.1.x86_64
> >    libkdepimlibs4-4.4.4-1.1.x86_64
> >    libkdepimlibs4-debuginfo-4.4.4-161.1.x86_64
> >
> > Is there a link or something that will use this instead?
>
> no, as we haven't the build-power for four actual SuSE versions we
> haven't started building packages for the upcoming SuSE 11.3 (only a
> few "must have" multimedia packages).
>
> So be patient.

Thanks for your response. I'll wait but hopefully it will be soon. I
lost my system and now I cannot install the 1.0.4 version because of
dependence issues with the new KDE 4.4.4. that is in the 11.3 final
release.

Thanks for your good work, wish I had more programming experience, I try
to help. If you need someone to test the packages when they come, let me
know at upscope at nwi.net.

--
Russ